- This event has passed.
Kit Effects : Learn the Basic of Special Effects
July 8 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$300
Kit Effects : Learn the Basic of Special Effects:
Special effects is an extremely complex department on films sets requiring a diverse range of skill and knowledge. These skills aren’t limited to film and with the popularity of COS Play and holidays such as Halloween, SPFX is becoming much more prevalent across the makeup industry. In this workshop we will cover basic special effects techniques which are quick, effective and useful for smaller effects jobs.
This course is designed for special effects beginners and makeup enthusiasts. It is suitable for both professionally trained makeup artists and self taught MUA’s who would like to expand their knowledge and refine their special effects skills.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED IN CLASS:
- Learning about the basic elements of Special Effects
- Learn how to apply prothestic pieces.
- Learn how to create bruises and small wounds.
*Limited Tickets available
The Finer Details:
- All prothetics and materials will be provided to the class
- Light refreshments will be available
- We recommend this class for professionals in Beauty industry to attend this masterclass.
Price : $300.00
Progressive special effect course:
For those with skills in special effects or if you’re already a pro mua but would like to further develop advanced skills in; mould making, prosthetic manufacturing, silicon piece manufacturing and application, major injury and character design and development please check our our special effects course http://huxleyschoolofmakeup.com/advanced-makeup-artistry/